Sunday, June 10, 2007

25 and a half weeks pregnant


I was talking to Brooke Franklin last night and she asked for some updated pregnancy pictures. Here they are. I have already gained the same amount of weight Brooke did for her entire pregnancy. Ouch! I still have 15 weeks to go. If it gets too bad, you won't be seeing anymore pictures on my blog. Before I was ever married I said that my husband had to be big enough that he weighed more than me when I was 9 months pregnant. Thankfully, Ben weights 200 pounds so I should be able to stay within my range.

10 comments:

Kara said...

I don't care how much weight you gain, you will still be beautiful! And I really feel people put too much emphasis on pregnant weight gain. In your case you really could use a few pounds.

Shelby said...

Hey Kelly,
You look great! Hope everything is going good for you.

Shelby

Pam said...

I'm impressed that you still wear high heels!! You look really good Kelly. You're all baby :)

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Hey Glupker mommy !!
your looking gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

You are looking awesome, girl! It doesn't look to me that you've gained much weight at all. And there's such a variance as to how much weight different ladies gain. I gained 35 pounds with Chloe but she was 10 of those pounds!

Jenny LaBo said...

You are so beautiful!
Don't even worry about it.

Heather said...

Don't worry about your weight...you look beautiful!!!

Jenny said...

I ditto everyone else - you look great!

Phil Luter said...

From the front you don't even look pregnant. I gained 10 pounds during each of Cathy's pregnancies and never lost it. Figure that out.

Kelly Glupker said...

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. Thankfully, my doctor does not make a big deal about weight gain. I don't mind it - as long as it's going to my belly and not my legs, butt, face, etc. So far, so good. :) I actually weigh just a couple more pounds than I did last winter. I lost a bunch of weight last spring. I can't imagine what I would look like right now had I not lost weight before I got pregnant.