Saturday, January 05, 2008

What would you bring?

My cousin, Jess, forwarded me an email with a bunch of questions to fill out. You've all seen them. But this one was different. Instead of answering questions about yourself, you had to answer questions about your friends. So I had to say what color eyes Jess had, how many siblings she has, what her unique talent was, and so on. I filled it out and then sent it to some of my friends. One of the questions was, "If you and I were stranded on a deserted island, what is one thing that I would bring?" Here are some of the answer my friends said I would bring:
My Bible
A book (I do love to read)
Ben
Something that smells good (since I have a great nose)
My toothbrush
Mary Kay (I want to look good for my rescuers)
Laptop (got to blog!)
Cleaning Supplies (hey, cleaning is fun!)
It was fun reading what others thought I would bring. So, what about you? What would you bring if you were stranded?

10 comments:

Karen said...

I guess chapstick, gum, & a couple of good reads... which would obviously include the Bible.

undergroundcrowds said...

ice tea and a sun umbrella.

Josh said...

If we're talking about a real-life situation here, then I'd obviously bring a satellite phone or some other means of getting myself instantly rescued. If we're speaking strictly in the hypothetical, then I'd have to say a banjo. It's not that I know how to play a banjo; it's just that I'd probably have plenty of time on my hands, and I figure I may as well spend it learning something new.

Unknown said...

I'd bring my family. Sounds like a restful vacation!

Kara said...

I would bring a hatchet so I could cut down trees and vines to make a raft to escape. I can only handle desolation for so long.
And my toothbrush.

Kelly Glupker said...

Kara,
I thought you were going to say a hatchet so you could build a little hut like on Gilligan's Island. I think that would be fun -although not so much if you're alone.

Anonymous said...

I know what you can't live without for one single day... your tweezers.

Laurie said...

A large supply of Chocolate!!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

30 sunblock for my face and then just soak up some sun for an awesome tan :)

Kelly Glupker said...

Anonymous, I know who you are!