Friday, February 01, 2008

John Owen - 5 months old

Ben and I had no intentions of being in the picture. This would explain why we look the way we do (both of us needing a hair cut and Ben needing to shave). The photographer asked if we wanted to jump in, so we did. Owen's face cracks me up in this picture!
"My hands are either staying together or in my mouth. And that's final!"
"Hey, Mama. What are you standing over there for?"
"Lady, you're not funny. I simply can't smile at you."

Yesterday we got Owen's pictures taken at Portrait Innovations. If you've never gone there, I recommend it. They print your pictures in 20 minutes and you walk out of the studio with them in hand!





6 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

His pictures turned out really cute, my sister takes Parker there all the time and she has been happy with their pictures.

Jenny LaBo said...

Okay.
So you didn't know you were getting your picture taken and you all look that good.
That makes me sick.
ugh
But nevertheless I love you.

Kara said...

Jenny said what I was going to say.
And Owen even had a wardrobe change, very impressive! I like the one where he is looking at you off to the side, so funny!

Anonymous said...

This last one is my favorite! They're all so cute though. How did you ever decide which ones to purchase?

Kelly Glupker said...

Jenny and Kara - you crack me up! Thanks for the compliment.

Gina,
I loved the last one too - it's one that we ordered. At Portrait Innovations you can pick any pose you want and for $9.95 you get
1-10x13, 2-8x10s, 4-5x7s, several 4x6, 32 wallets, and 6 greeting cards of your choice. It's a steal of a deal. They have a studio in Michigan - Lansing I think. All of their locations are on their website. It's always so hard to pick out a favorite pose. They take too many pictures! :)

Sarah Glupker said...

THANK YOU for all of the pictures. I can't believe he's standing up!!! When did THAT happen? I need to come visit soon. Probably towards the end of March I'm thinking. Heading to Honduras for 10 days the first part of March (couldn't remember if you knew that or not?). i've never heard of that photo place but looks like you got a good deal (not that I doubted that you would, of course); those are good pictures of all of you. Give Owen a kiss from Aunt Sarah and tell him he's still the cutest baby around... and a very good little baby, too.

Sarah