Friday, October 03, 2008

"I'm tired of looking at your cockroach"

This morning my friend Manda told me that I needed to update my blog because she is tired of looking at my cockroach. So here is a short update.

I hope you all have been watching the presidential and vice-presidential debates. If not, be sure to tune in this Tuesday so that you can make an informed decision and cast your vote.
I am currently trying to put together my own thoughts about who I think should or shouldn't be the next president. I plan to post those thoughts in the next few days. If you have anything interesting to share with me about either candidate please leave a comment or email me at mrsglupker@yahoo.com

4 comments:

mj said...

Not sure what to think of last nights VP debate. Palin was excellent at times, but struggled answering questions at other times. Couldn't tell you who won. Last poll i saw it was Biden with 51% so it looks like it was pretty even.

mj said...

sorry guess i was supposed to leave you a comment on your email, not on here.My bad.

Kelly Glupker said...

No, I said you could leave a comment OR send an email. Some people do not like to put their political opinions on-line for everyone to see.

Kara said...

I was just blog hopping and came across a woman that had a button on the side of her blog, it said :
McCain- Old is better than stupid

That made me laugh.