Sunday, November 02, 2008

Grandpa Visits!

We always enjoy going to Michigan to visit those we love. But we LOVE when family and friends come to visit us. Having loved ones in our home allows for one-on-one time that is so hard to come by. My Dad came to town for the weekend. We watched movies, went for walks, went golfing (Ben and Dad did anyway), watched football, played table games, and ate lots of food. Owen loved having Grandpa here. Thank you Dad, for coming down. We love you!

Dad with his favorite daughter (you know it's true, Kim)
Do we look alike? I don't really think so. But I take after him in many ways!
I love this picture! My Dad looks so happy.
Watching football - I didn't join in on this activity either

"Come on, Grandpa. I have lots to show you!"
We are hoping to have more family and friends come down over the next few months. Give us a call if you want to come down - we'll make room. Maybe Uncle Drew and Aunt Amanda will surprise us some weekend?!? :)

1 comments:

mj said...

I plan on coming for Thanksgiving! That should be exciting!!!!!!!!