Thursday, March 05, 2009

Watching our Wallets

Owen has a fascination with wallets. He loves credit cards and cash. I honestly have no clue where he got this. We have even given him fake credit cards that are the same size, shape and thickness, but he's no fool. He knows it's not the real thing. Ben accidentally left his school bag open and while he and I were getting ready for church Owen found Daddy's wallet. He had a blast pulling out pictures, credit cards and money. I thought he would be a little older before he started sneaking into our wallets.

12 comments:

Abby said...

That's hilarious!! He's learning young!

mj said...

He is just taking it so his dad doesn't buy Chick-fil-A without him.

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly,
I can tell you that all five of my children did that. Not worry about it and just keep an eye out for missing items.
Rebecca

Kara said...

I think he's getting ready to take Alana out for a date.

Kelly Glupker said...

Who is Alana?

mj said...

Come on now Kelly? I don't even live with Owen, but i know he wants to take Lana out. That is what i'm guessing Kara meant.

Kara said...

Thank you MJ. Good grief I can't remember everybody's name in Kentucky. But I try!

TraceyLD said...

I have pictures of Mackenzie doing the very same thing when she was Owen's age.

mj said...

Just looking out for ya Kara! You were on the right trail, just added a few letters. Kelly, just wasn't using common sense. Haha

Josh said...

Just wait til his Amazon.com purchases start showing up in the mail.

Trail Rated said...

I have the same problem with my daughter, but she's 12.

Gina said...

Owen probably doesn't chew on stuff anymore, but you might want to be careful. Molly once messed up the magnetic strip on one of my Meijer gift cards by chewing on it!