Tuesday, September 08, 2009

My Two Children



We have been home from the hospital since Saturday and everyone is doing well. Aubrey is nursing well which has resulted in her being less than an ounce away from her birth weight and lots of dirty diapers. She is in the 95th percentile for her height and 50-75th percentile for her weight. She's a precious little girl! Many of you have asked about her delivery and I'm happy to share it when I have a little extra time.






Owen had his 2 year check-up last week and is also in the 50th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for height. The doctor said Owen was way ahead of the game in his speech (for a boy). He's a very conversational little boy and has lots of things to say. He now knows his alphabet and can not only recognize all of the letters but can also tell you what sound each one makes.
He loves his little sister and constantly showers her with kisses.

4 comments:

Sarah Glupker said...

Hey Little Sis! What a sweetie-pie!! Who got you that fly outfit?
Owen, you are looking mighty handsome! I like your Sunday outfit. Now you need a picture WITH you and your lil' sister in it.
Glad things are going well with her, Kel. Thanks for the pics! I keep checking to see if you've posted more.
Did you guys eat Mom's chicken soup tonight?

Rachael Neal said...

what a doll!

and reading sarah's post above makes me think back to when they called my sisters' "the baby girls."

boy i miss that glupker clan!

undergroundcrowds said...

she is a beauty!

Kara said...

I honestly see Aunt Sarah in that pretty girl!