Tuesday, November 03, 2009

What's your guess?

Ben works in the evenings so he was unable to join us this year at our church's Fall Harvest Party. Owen enjoyed himself, and so did I. There were hot air balloon rides, fire trucks, bounce houses, free food, lots of games and tons of candy! Please notice Aubrey's costume in the following pictures:
My little chicken and my . . . . _____. What do you think? I couldn't believe how many people had no clue what Aubrey was dressed up as! What's your guess?

Owen and his matching buddy, Eli.
My friend Jennifer was a big help. Aubrey decided she would rather be held than sit in her stroller. It was a bit of a challenge trying to hold her, chase Owen, push a stroller and take pictures. Thank the Lord for helpful friends!
Owen and his friend, Abby.
So here you go, a full view of Aubrey's costume. What do you think she is?

12 comments:

Tricia said...

I would say a giraffe. Very cute, by the way!

Pam said...

I would say a giraffe too. :) Super cute!

Karen said...

Guess I'm a smart one, too--I definitely see giraffe! Adorable!

Jenny LaBo said...

Giraffe!
NO doubt about it. AND very cute. :)

Trail Rated said...

First thought was cow, but the mane gives the giraffe away

CC said...

She's too cute...is she a spotted pony?

Unknown said...

I agree with the giraffe consensus!

undergroundcrowds said...

I was going to say pony too

Gina said...

Looks like a giraffe to me, although not quite the right colors.

Kelly Glupker said...

Aubrey was referred to as a horse, a cow even a zebra. But she is supposed to be a giraffe. Yes, the spots are a little misleading.

Gina said...

It happens in Michigan, too! Evan was a dragon, but he was also called a dinosaur and an alligator. I could maybe understand both of those, but the strangest one was when a lady commented on what a cute frog he was!

Sarah Glupker said...

I would've guessed a Cow, Kelly.