Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santa Baby

We are getting in the Christmas spirit! Owen has been busy making ornaments and baking cookies with me. He reminds me almost daily that he is going to "go to Grandpa's house and help him cut down a Christmas tree." Ben's parents have 20+ acres of land and one of their traditions is to cut down one of their own trees to decorate. Owen is SO excited to help with this on Christmas Eve!

Our little family started a tradition of visiting Bronners (world's largest Christmas store) with my sister and her family. All of the kids pick out their own ornament. We are doing this on Christmas Eve as well. We'll end the day by attending the church service at Immanuel Bible Church in Saginaw. We are getting pretty excited over here!
A few days ago Owen reminded me that he would be helping Grandpa with the tree. And then, out of nowhere he added, "And Grandma will make Owen cookies!" I'm sure she won't disappoint him.

6 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

yeah we will actually be able to see you guys !! finally :)
so with that see you christmas eve at IBC, Lord willing !

Unknown said...

Sounds like tons of fun! No wonder Owen is so excited!

Shelby said...

What kind of ornamets have you been making? Sounds like lots of fun Christmas traditions.

Kara said...

She is sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!
Could I just borrow her for maybe a day? I promise to take really good care of her.

Sarah Glupker said...

I love how she has her little sausage fingers linked somehow....

Pam said...

Can't wait to see everyone at the Christmas Eve Service. James and I were just saying that is one of our favorite services of the year...the message is always great with the bonus of seeing people we don't normally.
I can't wait to see Aubrey in person. She is just so so so so cute!