Saturday, February 13, 2010

Owen's Favorite Valentine's Day Gift

Owen got a package from Grandma and Grandpa Rademacher. It had candy, more candy and even more candy.

Heart shaped pillows - nice. Candy - sweet
BUT WAIT! What is this?!? Confetti/tinsel/messy stuff?!?!
I can throw it
I can spread it around the room, kind of like silly string
I can try to catch it
I can stomp on it. It has so many uses. I love this stuff!!

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the package. The chocolate is delicious (yes, Owen does use that word). I appreciate your thoughtfulness and love you very much!

4 comments:

Shelby said...

So cute! Looks like he is having a great time with the confetti.

Gina said...

That's hilarious! I bet you're having lots of fun cleaning it up too, right?

Sarah Glupker said...

In one of the pictures, it appears as though George himself is trying to get in on the action.
Fun stuff!!! Glad you had a happy valentine's day. I'm afraid Aunt Sarah forgets about celebrating that holiday! But, looks like he didn't miss a card/box. Treats to come down in March!
XOXOX to my kiddos, though.

Love,
A. Sarah

Anonymous said...

So much like a little boy... forget the real gift, give me the container or packing material to play with. Glad you loved the confetti Owen.
Love Grandpa Rademacher