Tuesday, March 09, 2010

A Special Gift

(Excuse the bed head)
Owen received his Valentine's Day present from Grandma and Grandpa Glupker this last weekend. Boy, does Grandma know her grandson! She made him a special - big - cookie, just for him. He ate about half of it and I said, "Owen, maybe we should save the rest for tomorrow." He said, "Um, that's okay. I think I'd like to eat it all right now."
They also gave him a book, All the Ways I Love You. The best part about this book is that Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Michael's voices are recorded and as you turn each page you hear one of them reading. When Owen first opened the book he heard Grandpa reading. His face lit right up. He was so excited to hear his voice! Uncle Michael's voice was heard next and then Grandma's. At the end of the book Grandma said, "We love you Owen and Aubrey very, very much! Kisses!" and then she made a kissing noise. Owen smiles from ear to ear every time he hears that part.
Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa!

2 comments:

Sarah Glupker said...

I LIKE! I LIKE! I like the bedhead curls!

Pam said...

Owen, I would have eaten the whole thing too. Grandma cookies need to eaten right away.
I like the bedhead hair too :)