Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner

I realize that the pictures from our time in Pensacola, Florida are not in order. I am too behind at this point to worry about it. Korey and Sharon chose to have both their rehearsal dinner and reception at this awesome restaurant right on the beach. The rehearsal dinner was on the top deck overlooking the ocean. It was absolutely beautiful! The reception was on ground level, again outdoors. There was live music and the sand under our feet. It was so much fun!

Pastor Gerber flew in from Sarasota to marry them. He gave a great message at the wedding. We were so thankful to have him there.

Kim and I got stuck at the kid's table. I suppose that's only fair since the kids belonged to us. One advantage to having an outdoor dinner is that you don't feel the pressure to keep the kids quiet. The cousins have so much fun together . . . .but they can be so loud!
My family before Ben. I can't remember the last time the four of us had a picture together. It's been years!

The wedding party and their guests
Me and my sister. When we were younger people often asked us if we were twins. We no longer get asked that.
Me and my man

0 comments: