Sunday, August 22, 2010

Uncle Jeff's House

Here are the last of my pictures from our time at "Uncle Jeff's house" as Owen affectionately calls it. We were just an hour from home when Owen announced that he was ready to go back. He loves playing with his cousins and he thinks Michigan is the best place on earth.

Cole and Carson
Owen and Brooklyn
These two get along so well! They really are great friends. Owen doesn't normally like his hands or feet to be dirty, but after being in the country for a couple of days he was running around barefoot.
Grandpa and Aubrey. The grandkids are all pretty attached to grandpa. They love to wrestle with him. We didn't know anyone at the church Ben preached at last Sunday. But there was a man that looked like my dad. Owen ran up to him and grabbed his leg and started jumping up and down yelling, "GRANDPA! GRANDPA!" When the man looked down at him Owen looked up at me and said, "Is this my Grandpa Rademacher?" Um, no.
Aubrey watching her two oldest cousins at football practice
The four oldest cousins all slept together each night. They loved their slumber parties! However, Owen likes the door shut, the older boys want it open. And apparently Owen won't stop talking when it's time to go to sleep. I heard Cole on more than one occasion say, "I can't take this anymore."
Grandma Lange with her two adopted grandkids
The last time we were in Michigan Owen was scared to death to be in the big pool. He was very excited to show everyone that he is no longer afraid. He loved jumping off the diving board for the big kids.
My two grandmothers surprised me by showing up at my sister's house one afternoon. They came with lots of fresh produce from their gardens. It was a wonderful treat!
The two girls in the family

0 comments: