Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Owen's Answers

I came across a list of 21 questions to ask your child. I thought it would be fun to interview Owen and record his answers. Here it is:
1. What is something Mommy always says to you? "You're silly" or "Let's go to the park!"
2. What makes Mommy happy? "When I wake up." (I'm assuming he said this because I always get on me knees, smile and give him a 'good morning hug and kiss' when he wakes up and tell him I'm happy to see him.)
3. What makes Mommy sad? "When I sleep." (I guess if I'm happy when he's awake then it would follow that I'm sad when he's asleep - except that I'm not!)
4. How does Mommy make you laugh? "You do this" and then he threw his hands in the air, rolled his eyes and wiggled his body all around. (I don't do that).
5. What was Mommy like as a child? "Chili." (I think he thought I asked what I liked as a child)
6. How old is Mommy? "30" (Correct answer - didn't know he knew that!)
7. How tall is Mommy? Put his arm up and said, "You're big, but Daddy is bigger."
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? "Play games."
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around? "You cry."
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "Baseball." (He doesn't know what the word famous means).
11. What is Mommy really good at? "Coming home from the store."
12. What is Mommy not very good at? "When you hit things. Like . . . when you hit toys, the computer, the bed, the T.V. . . ." (I think he thought I asked what things are not good to do, because I do not hit!).
13. What does Mommy do for her job? "Go to bed."
14. What is Mommy's favorite food? "Tacos."
15. What makes you proud of Mommy? " I am proud of you because I love you."
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? He doesn't watch cartoons so I changed the question to, "If Mommy were in one of your books, what character would I be?" And he answered, "You would be the fox because you would eat the gingerbread boy." (thanks, buddy).
17. What do you and Mommy do together? "We read."
18. How are you and Mommy the same? "We like chips."
19. How are you and Mommy different? "Your eyes are smaller than mine."
20. How do you know Mommy loves you? "You tackle me and you read books to me."
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go? "The Zoo."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! He did a pretty good job answering those well -- my kids did the same with the famous thing. How do you explain famous to a little kid?!? I take it you are the violent sort with all that hitting? :)