Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Gifts From Ben's Boss

Ben's boss and his wife are very generous to our children. Each Christmas they brings over a large sack of gifts for them. I think his boss likes to pretend he is Santa himself! I think Owen appreciates the presents so much more when he's not expecting anything. He was so excited!

"So I am supposed to rip this paper off? Okay . . . "
"And once I get the paper off I get a box! This will be fun to climb on!"
"I love my new box! It's so fun to sit on."
My Dad got Owen the orange computer for his birthday. Every child who sees it loves it. Even though it's way over Aubrey's head and she doesn't have a clue what to do with it, she always tries to grab the computer so she can pretend to type. Ben's boss got her the exact same computer for Christmas in pink. She's in love.

0 comments: