Friday, February 25, 2011

O-W-E-N


(click on the picture to enlarge)

On Monday I taught Owen how to write his name. I don't know why I haven't done this sooner! He thought it was so much fun to learn how to write letters. This picture is the very first time he wrote his entire name all by himself (he's almost 3.5 years old). So, of course I had to take a picture - and yes - it is now in my journal! He practiced several more times that day but he's been sick every since so we'll have to pick up with it next week. I think it would be a lot easier for him if I purchased some lined paper so that he would have some direction on when to pick up his pencil. Some of his w's were taking up half the page - he wasn't quite sure when to start taking the line up again. It's so much fun to teach him because he just loves to learn!

0 comments: