Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Quick Catch Up

Here's a bullet point list of what we've been up to:


- Owen's visit with the cardiologist went great. His heart is functioning well and there are no problems!

- Our car was stolen, totalled and then abandoned. But before the thieves ran off they took a huge box of diapers, a car seat and the Bible on C.D. God has provided for us, as He always does, even though we did not have full coverage insurance on the vehicle. The whole scenario has actually proven to be a blessing. He never ceases to amaze me.

- I have just over 9 weeks left of this pregnancy. I'm still trying to figure out how that is possible.

- Ben and I went to Lansing for a homeschooling conference last weekend. We had 96 workshops to choose from and had the privilege of listening to Voddie Baucham speak several times. We left a little intimidated at the huge task we have before us but also extremely challenged by this high calling we have. It was also an encouraging weekend where we got to meet with several friends and talk to other homeschooling families. We have a passion to do something we have never done, something we never thought we would do - homeschool!

- Aubrey continues to keep me on my toes. Just this morning I found her completely undressed standing on Ben's desk with a few hundred paper clips thrown around the room.


Hopefully in the near future I'll remember to snap a few pictures (the one above is a couple months old!) and have more time to write a more detailed post.

0 comments: