Tuesday, October 04, 2011

My Kiddos

My sister-in-law, Sarah, gave the girls these adorable matching jumpers. Since she is currently in Africa on a missions trip I decided to take a picture of the girls in their dresses to show her upon her return. Here's what happened: Owen wanted to be in the picture too. I decided he could be in the first couple of pictures since I wouldn't mind a picture of all three kids together anyway. Once we got that picture done, I figured I'd snap a quick one of just Aubrey and Evelyn together. Well, as you can see, Evelyn wasn't too excited to get a picture taken.

Owen and Aubrey tried kissing her to "make it all better." It didn't help.

Ahhh . . . that's better. Evie Kate is still crying, but at least you can't really tell. She may not be smiling but at least she's not screaming either. We'll take it.

Evelyn had enough, but Owen and Aubrey asked me to take a picture of just the two of them. They're adorable so of course I agree to snap a photo.



Now where's that picture of my girls I intended to take? Maybe next time.

0 comments: