Tuesday, November 01, 2011

My 3 Animals: Halloween 2011

The family photo - these are hard to come by
Pooh isn't very happy here
My little hot dog
The scary lion
To reach out to the community our church had a Halloween party complete with a costume contest, games, candy, hay rides, cider and donuts. It was estimated that over 200 people showed up. It was a great night! Everyone had a good time. Evelyn dressed as a hot dog for the party and when we saw another hot dog we knew we had to get their picture taken together.
Halloween night - I'm not sure what her facial expression is all about
My three animals
Evie looks scared. Must be that roaring lion.
We came home with WAY too much candy. There's about 14 quarts here. If you have a sweet tooth, come on over!

1 comments:

Kara said...

Cute pics! I love the hot dogs!