Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Start Solids? Check.

Evelyn has reached another milestone. *sigh*Evelyn had cereal for the first time today. I put it off as long as I could. With my first born I was excited to start solids right at 4 months. By child number three, I was excited to put it off as long as possible. My baby girl is getting so big! She turned five months old one week ago.

I have no idea what my goofy girl, Aubrey, is doing in this picture.
She loves her thumb and I love seeing her suck it. She often rolls over on to her back in the morning, grabs her blanket and pulls it up to her cheek while sucking her thumb. PRECIOUS.
Little Lady in Red
She makes me smile. She is such a happy baby! She hardly ever cries. She's a great sleeper, a good eater and is so easy to please. I could snuggle and kiss her all day long!

0 comments: