Friday, February 03, 2006

LOOK - I WROTE SOMETHING!

I apologize to those I have disappointed by not keeping my blog up to date. I just don't have the time! I am, however, faithfully checking out your blogs!

Life is the same - teaching (history and algebra this year), attending varsity games (my husband and his brother coach), working in the youth department at church, attending Mary Kay meetings, staff meetings, and on the list goes.

Tonight Ben is in Port Huron, a good two hours away, coaching a game. I am getting together tonight with several people to play volleyball. I am really looking forward to it. I teach P.E. so it will be nice to play an atheltic game with some people my own age - more competition. :)

I am sorry I have not posted any pictures yet. Trust me, I have tried! I got some help, but don't seem to have the links or icons or whatever other people have - it is quite irritating! I will try again when I find some time.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelly,

Thanks for checking out my blog! I think I remember you although I am fuzzy on your last name. Did you once date Josh Hill? I know that's a silly thing to be remembered for but that sticks in my brain for some reason. :)

If you posted some pictures I might be able to jog this old 28 year old memory of mine. :) Just teasing you about the pictures. If you don't have a high speed connection I imagine it would be difficult to post pix. When you're in a post, just click on the little red and blue colored square. If you let your cursor "sit" on the icon for a bit, some words will pop up describing the icon. Does that make sense?

Best wishes in picture posting! I'll keep checking in to see how things are going in the picture dept. :)

Alicia

p.s. I'll mention you to my hubby. He is HORRIBLE with names so he'll probably give me a glazed lost look. When we were dating I had him over for lunch with some nbbc students, one of which he had for english, and he called her the wrong name the ENTIRE time!

Shyla said...

hello?? :)