Saturday, October 13, 2007

More visitors

Last weekend we had several visitors. Ben's parents and brother Michael came down on Thursday and stayed until Sunday. My Aunt Karen and cousin Shelby came down on Saturday and stayed until Monday. We had a great time and Owen enjoyed meeting more family members. He's been able to meet almost all of his aunts and uncles already. We go to Michigan later this month and we are really looking forward to it.


The happy little family. Well, I guess Owen doesn't look very happy here
My cousin/goddaughter Shelby, my Aunt Karen and us
The Glupker clan
Everyone - it was a full house!
Owen must be a popular guy. In his six short weeks of life the following people have come down from Michigan to see him:
- Grandma and Grandpa Glupker
- Uncle Michael
-Aunt Sarah
-Aunt Kimmie
-Cousin Brooklyn
-Grandpa Rademacher
-Great Aunt Karen
-Cousin Shelby
-The Filcek family
That's quite a few people, not to mention the number of visitors from Kentucky who have stopped in. We have enjoyed the company! In November his great-grandma Glupker, great-aunt Judy, and grandpa Glupker will be here!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

You have had a lot of visitors lately! I am sure it is so nice to be able to have them all be able to see your little one. I can't believe how big he is getting!

Unknown said...

What precious times! Isn't it so much fun to share Owen with all your loved ones?!? That makes the joy of a new baby even fuller somehow.

Pam said...

Your new profile picture is so sweet.
I'll be in Saginaw the same week that you'll be in Michigan. Can't wait to see you all!

Jenny LaBo said...

Kelly,
I think it is wonderful that you are having so many visitors!! By the way I really like your hair!

Kelly Glupker said...

Jen,
Thanks for the comment about my hair. I keep thinking I need to go shorter. Once I start cutting, I can't stop!

Pam,
I'm glad you will finally be around while we are home! Seems like we always miss you. I'm looking forward to seeing you and your little belly. :)

Heather,
He IS getting so big. He's already doubled in size! It's amazing.

Alicia,
I agree. Family makes this time even sweeter.