Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Does it work for you?

Blogger recently (or at least I just recently noticed) added a feature where you can check a box to receive an email if follow up comments are left on a post that you commented on. I have been faithfully checking this box when I leave comments, but I have yet to receive a follow-up email even though I know comments are left after I leave mine. Am I making any sense? Is anybody else receiving follow-up emails? This new feature has yet to work for me.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

It's been working for me! Have you double checked that your profile email is correct?

Amanda Irene said...

Its working for me.

Ben & Shannon said...

I've always used it. I love it because I don't have to go on my page every time to check. It says it all there in the email. It's a nice feature!

TraceyLD said...

It works for me. I set it up in my profile.

Happy Thanksgiving to your family!