Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm Thankful

I'm thankful for many things this year. I am currently very thankful that I was able to drive myself and Owen from Kentucky to Michigan today in the pouring rain and heavy traffic without any problems! Although I miss being with Ben, I am glad for the opportunity to be with family for a few days. Here are some other things I am thankful for:

- A great husband who works very hard to provide so we don't have to put our son in daycare.
- A healthy, beautiful baby boy!
- A healthy, beautiful baby boy who sleeps through the night!!!!
- The hope I have in Christ, a hope that I am realizing so few people have.
- My health
- My family
- My church
- My two best friends: Ben and Kim
- Another great year of life (Thanksgiving day is also my 28th birthday)
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I miss you Ben and I am so thankful for you!

8 comments:

Ben said...

I miss you, too, Kelly, and I am thankful for you. Happy Birthday!

Chris said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday and Thanksgiving! Praise God for your safe trip to Michigan. May it be a refreshing time for you.

Jenny LaBo said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
Have fun in MI!!!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday!
I will now sing a song we used to sing at our old church (although it was for anniversaries)

"Sweeter as the years go byyyyyyyyyyyy, sweeter as the years go byyyyyyyyyy!
Richer, fuller, deeper, Jesus' love is sweeter, sweeter as the years go by. "

Anonymous said...

sorry so late but...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

Wasn't there somebody else in that vehicle with you? How soon they forget.......Thanks for the fun time on our visit. Owen is so precious :) Hope you're enjoying your Michigan visit. Drive back home safely. (Tell Owen I'm sorry I can't hold his hand this time.)

LY, A.J.

the johnson crew said...

happy birthday and happy thanksgiving! i am so happy that your little guy is sleeping through the night. what a blessing.