Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Louisville zoo

With temperatures in the mid-sixties today, Owen and I decided to visit the zoo with a group of friends. This baby elephant is turning one this week.
Have you EVER seen a giraffe sleep like this? This was a first for me!
Somebody is getting verrry sleepy

I sure do love those blue eyes
Such a happy little guy
This is Owen with his gal pal, Lana. She is almost 13 months old. Apparently Owen digs older women. He gets together with her every other week to hang out.
Lana is a bit forward. She just can't keep her hands off him.


He was just as interested in licking his vest as he was in checking out the animals.

Taking a snooze - good thing we didn't have to pay for him to get in.
Group picture with all the friends we went with.

7 comments:

Kim said...

What a cute outfit!!! Someone has great taste. I love the pic of him sleeping, so cute. I can't wait to see him... one more week.

Kara said...

That is so cute with you guys all lined up with your strollers! Is that like our MOPS group?

Kelly Glupker said...

Kara,
No, it's not a MOPS group. Our church does have a Mom 2 Mom group that meets on Wednesdays, but because I work I have never been a part of it. These are friends from our Sunday School class.

Unknown said...

What a fun trip! love that stroller picture. Don't worry, he'll like the zoo more as he gets older! It took chloe until she turned 2 to really get what was going on at the zoo. I bet you enjoyed the fellowship though!

Kelly Glupker said...

Oh, yes. The trip to the zoo was definitely for me, not Owen.

Jenny LaBo said...

You guys look like an army. I love that vest outfit!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly! sure is fun to see all the cute pictures - so glad you like the "losee" :) We all got a laugh out of that! Can you send me your email - I'd like to give you a great MOM website. Isn't it amazing just how MUCH you love them?
Katie Losee
ktlosee@sbcglobal.net