Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Hangin' by the pool

My sister's in-laws, Charlie and Amber Lange, have a condo at Orange Lake Resort in Orlando, Florida. Every year they plan a family vacation for one week. For the last two years they have invited Ben and I to go. We love it! It's the only real vacation we go on and we are so thankful they include us on this family trip. There is a lot of golfing, swimming, game playing, and of course, eating. Next year's trip is already booked and on the calendar!!! Thank you, Charlie and Amber!
Owen had lots of fun in the sun!

Believe it or not, Brooklyn ate this entire ice cream cookie by herself!

Testing the waters . . .
This little floaty was soooo handy. I loved that it had a canopy to keep Owen out of the sun. It's sold at Sam's Club - but not in blue.
My brother even joined us for a few days! Don't you like how Jeff's family vacation included my sister's family!?!?

12 comments:

Laurie said...

Looks like fun! We're just happy that it is in the 50's here. Owen is such a happy baby, I love the first picture with his big smile.

Pam said...

His smile is great!
Good to know that floaty works good. We got one for Evan as a gift and can't wait to use it in the pool this summer. Well, not just like it, ours is yellow.

Kelly Glupker said...

I'm glad I finally got a nice smile on camera. He is a verrry happy baby and smiles all the time, they can just be hard to catch.
Pam, I'm sure you will anyway, but be careful putting Evan in the floaty. They aren't supposed to be used until the baby is 6 months old. The water does come up pretty high so he'll need to be tall enough and able to hold his head and sit up straight. Your floaty may be for younger babies, though.

Kara said...

Brooklyn is a girl after my own heart. Pampered Chef has a device that makes ice cream cookies, but I would eat them every day if I owned it.

Owen is so cute, are there any Michigan trips planned this summer???

Kelly Glupker said...

Kara,
We will be in Michigan in June. Ben is preaching at Immanuel on June 22. With our luck that will be a weekend you're out of town. Let's hope the weather is warm so we can invite ourselves over to the Luter's house.

Diana Oedy said...

Cute pic's!! Owen looks so cute in his little floaty, I am sure he had fun at the pool :)

Karen said...

You look terrific, Kelly! Love your suit.

Kara said...

oh Kelly, I won't be leaving town after early June, I'll be trying to hold my baby in by that time. So yes- I'll see you then!!!

Heather said...

Sounds and looks like you had a wonderful time!! What a great vacation!

Love your suit too!! You look great for having a baby not to long ago. :)

Kelly Glupker said...

Karen and Heather,
Glad you like the suit. Modesty is the number one priority which sometimes makes it difficult to find a suit that is somewhat cute. :)

TraceyLD said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I'm so anxious for spring/summer to be hear. I just took the snow pants out of the girls back pack this morning. I hope I can put them away until next winter.
Thanks for posting when you will be at Immanuel. I'm going to put it in my calendar now and have to invite myself over to the Luters for the pool party. It was a lot of fun last year when we got together there.

Anonymous said...

What kind of camera do you have? It takes great, crisp pictures!