Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I joined - and you should too!

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money ExchangeI heard about this deal several weeks ago and ignored it. But tonight I finally caved in. Revolution Money Exchange is similar to PayPal except that there are NO fees! If you open an account before May 15, you will get $25! It took me two minutes. That's the easiest and fastest 25 bucks I've ever made - even if I don't need an account. If you refer someone you get an additional $10. Refer your spouse and right away you have made $60 that you can spend on-line at numerous businesses. Click on the button above and sign yourself up!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelly,
I just updated my blog post on this. I tried using the money online right away and I couldn't get it to work. After I did a little reading on their website it looks like you need to link your checking account and then transfer the free money and have a check cut. There's a 2.50 check cutting fee but still, it's free money! And if you refer lots of people you could get a big free check! I read of one lady who referred 50 people (that's the max you can refer). That's $500 plus her $25 for signing up!!! Can you imagine!@?!?

Sorry I misrepresented the deal - still a good thing though!

Amanda Irene said...

I knew there must be a catch. Bummer!

Pam said...

I took the deal. $60.oo - $2.50 is still a great thing. I too had been seeing this on other sites and wondered if it was on the up and up. I did my research and we are $60.00 in the plus. Plus Kelly, you get 10 from us too :)

Kelly Glupker said...

Alicia,
THanks for the info!

Amanda, It's still worth it!

Pam, Wahoo!!!!! You'll have to let me know what you buy with your free moolah.