Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fun Fall Family Day

The 80+ degree weather doesn't feel like fall, but it sure looks like fall here in Kentucky. I love how the leaves change color and the days get cooler with less humidity. Today we took a family trip to a nearby farm. We enjoyed a hayride, the pumpkin patch and an outdoor lunch at the picnic table. I love spending time with my family!
Owen doesn't care for certain textures and therefore won't eat certain foods due to the way they feel. Apparently he doesn't like the way pumpkins feel either because as soon as I handed him his pumpkin he pulled his hand back and quivered as if he was disgusted. He makes me laugh every day.

Looking for the perfect pumpkin

Unlike hayrides in Michigan, we didn't have to bundle up in 86 degree weather.

2 comments:

mj said...

that boy is getting huge. When i see him at Christmas, he'll be so much bigger and different than from the last time i saw him.

Kim said...

Looks like you had a nice time. Believe it or not, but we had a beautiful day here in Michigan too... in the 70s. I am sure it will be back to the 40s by tomorrow. Gotta love that Michigan weather!