Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Just for Fun

(Look at how young we are in this picture!)

Jenny tagged me on her blog. I haven't filled out one of these surveys in ages! Here it goes:

1. What is your husband's name? Benjamin John
2. Who eats more? It might be close. Let's go with him since girls aren't supposed to eat like I do.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Ben
4. Who is taller? Ben has about 9 inches on me.
5. Who is smarter? Ben - and he has more wisdom too.
6. Who is more sensitive? Neither of us are very sensitive.
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're referring to the right side when you're standing at the foot of the bed, then I do.
9. Who pays the bills? Ben.
10. Who cooks more? Me. Ben makes breakfast for Owen every day, but otherwise I do all the cooking.
11. Who is more stubborn? We are both very strong willed and stubborn. But Ben is gracious and I defer to him.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? The FIRST? Probably Ben.
13. Who has more siblings? Ben does. He has three, I have two.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Ben is the leader of our home. He's the CEO and I'm his assistant.
15. What do you like to do together? Go for walks, read books, play board games, talk, travel.
16. Who eats more sweets? Unless it's pie, I probably eat more.
17. Guilty Pleasures? We like to eat out, but we don't do it much.
18. How did you meet? I visited Grace Christian School, where Ben taught, and we were introduced.
19. Who asked whom out first? 5 months after we met, he got my phone number and called me to ask me out. I would never ask a guy out!
20. Who kissed who first? Ben kissed me.
21. Who proposed? He did.
22. His best features and qualities? He is committed to the Lord and to his family. He measures up to the qualities in I Timothy 3: He lives above reproach, he is self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent, gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He manages his household well, has been a follower of Christ for many years, and he has a good reputation. He is easy to follow because he follows Jesus Christ.

I tag YOU!

6 comments:

chris k said...

You do look pretty young in the picture BUT you are both young still!! Enjoyed your tag post.

mj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mj said...

don't be nice Mrs, Kline they're both old. LOL

Diana Oedy said...

Wow, your hair is SO light in that picture!!

mj said...

My deleted comment was also about your hair, but i didn't want people to think i was mean.LOL.
You're slacking on your blog. I post more than you now, thats sad.

mj said...

YOur cooking better be good at Thanksgiving (see comment on my blog). If not, i'm never coming down again!!LOL The countdown is on in our room. 12 days until break begins, can't wait!!!!!