Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fun in the Sun

We are having a great time here in Orlando, Florida. We spent this morning in the pool and this afternoon we went to Downtown Disney where the kids got their faces painted. We had dinner at T-Rex which is very similar to Rainforest Cafe except that everything was centered around dinosaurs. I had Pterodactyl Tortellini for dinner and it was DELICIOUS! My brother, his girlfriend Sharon, my sister and I just returned from the hot tub and now I'm headed to bed. Tomorrow we are spending the day at Sea World. I love vacationing with my family. It's so fun to hang out with them for a week since we live so far apart.
On Monday Owen spent quite a bit of time running around the golf course which is right outside our back door. He was in a great mood until nap time. Then he started throwing up. He threw up several times. Thankfully we had dinner at a really cool restaurant that had outdoor seating. We ate outside which made it easier for Owen to puke during dinner (he didn't eat anything). Thankfully today he woke up acting normal and ate three good meals. We are hoping nobody else gets sick!

5 comments:

mj said...

Glad you are having fun. Its 1am and i'm finishing a paper for tomorrow. Hope you have a great rest of the trip!

Kara said...

Poor Owen! I thought people in Florida didn't get sick. I'm glad he snapped out of it quickly!

Laurie said...

I've eaten at a a T-Rex, in Kansas City, very neat. Poor little Owen, hope he stays well for the rest of the trip, enjoy.

TraceyLD said...

So sorry to hear that Owen was sick. I'll be praying that the rest of you stay healthy.
Is the T-Rex restaurant in down town disney? I don't remember it from when I was there.
We did not plan a trip to warm country this year. I'm missing it but it was 74 here yesterday.
Have a GREAT vacation.
I too like to vacation with my family. Sadly not everyone does.

Kelly Glupker said...

Tracey, T-Rex IS in Downtown Disney, but it's new. It wasn't here last year.