Monday, July 13, 2009

The Fourth

Here are the LAST of my Michigan pictures! We spend every Fourth of July at Ben's grandma's house (unless we aren't in Michigan). This year, all of the extended family was there. It was the first time in quite a while that everyone was in attendance which was pretty neat. My family is gigantic and I am not sure we have ever been able to have everyone in one place at one time. It was a great opportunity to snap some family photos.

The guys played around in Lake Michigan (and swam out past the boats) while the ladies walked along the beach.

The John Glupker family: Sarah, Amanda, Andrew, me, Baby, Ben, Mom, Dad, Owen and Michael. Owen always gets center stage with the Glupker family. There are perks to being the only grandchild!
Ben's grandma with all of her great-grandchildren.
The whole gang: Ben's grandma with her four kids and their families.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Great pictures! It's always so great to have family get together! I think the only time we all get together in my family is for a wedding! We don't have one anytime soon, so who knows when we'll all be together again! What a great time!!!

Amanda Irene said...

I like your hair.

Unknown said...

Wow, what a gathering! Awesome that you were all in one place at the same time. I can tell that Ben's gramma was tickled pink to have all of her offspring together!