Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Toledo Zoo

17 of us spent a day at the Toledo Zoo during our visit "home." Thankfully, my little family got in free because they honored our membership to the Louisville Zoo. Kim and Carson
My family of three, soon to be four

This is Cole and his girlfriend, Emily. Seriously. They asked us to take this picture of them. They held hands through out the day and insisted on sitting next to each other during lunch and dinner. I even caught them feeding each other. Normally I wouldn't encourage a relationship between six year olds, but I have to say, Cole picked a good one. She comes from a great family.
The cousins - Carson wasn't too excited about being in this picture
The cousins without Carson

4 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

we love that zoo !
we are heading back this summer with some friends :)
looks like you had a great trip to Mi.

undergroundcrowds said...

did you have any problem adding html for Cutestblog...?- blogger won't let me do it.

Kelly Glupker said...

Sarah,
I didn't have any problems.

Stephanie,
Sure wish we could have seen you Sunday!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fabulous zoo trip! I LOVE zoo membership reciprocity. I bet Owen loved the train ride too! How fun to do all that with your hubby and family along!