Tuesday, August 04, 2009

35 Weeks!

I just returned from my 35 week prenatal visit. Everything looks great. My blood pressure is "excellent" (the exact word used by my doctor), I have no protein loss and no swelling!!! I can still put my wedding ring on and take it off easily. The baby's heart rate was 152 and the head is down. Although I know the baby can still change positions, I was glad that at least right now its head down. I am constantly feeling movement, but not just your average kicks and stretches. It often feels like there are somersaults going on in my belly.
I am praising the Lord for such a healthy pregnancy so far! I feel like we've reached a milestone because it was at this appointment with Owen that things started to look very, very bad.

I've said before that Owen copies everything his Daddy does. I had to include this picture because the ONLY reason Owen is squatting here is because Ben was squatting while he took the picture.

8 comments:

Our Family said...

Now thats a Miller belly!

Kelly Glupker said...

Miller belly?!? What in the world does that mean? I don't even drink alcohol!

Gina said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!! That's so wonderful that everything is going so well. Hope and pray the next 5 (or more) weeks go smoothly! I can hardly believe your due date is approaching so quickly!

Kelly Glupker said...

thanks, Gina. Although I'm hoping for 5 (or LESS). :)

Anonymous said...

Did Ben have his thumb in his mouth when he took your picture... Just wondering because it looks like Owen has his thumb in his mouth :o)!
Dad/Grandpa Rademacher

Kelly Glupker said...

OHHHHH, Dad! You and Korey are two peas in a pod! I have my blog automatically imported to my facebook and Korey left the exact same comment on this post there. You two think you are sooo funny! :)

Amanda Irene said...

aww love the belly. I just posted Kara's belly hope she doesn't kill me. : )
It's anna b-day!

Our Family said...

I didn't mean the beer belly, I meant that we all get huge baby bellies. Geez Kelly.