Monday, September 21, 2009

In Good Company

We have had several friends and family visit us since Aubrey's birth, but because I am terrible about pulling out my camera I only have a few pictures.

Uncle Drew and Aunt Amanda arrived the day after Aubrey was born.
Our good friends, Mark and Jennifer
Owen L.O.V.E.D having Uncle "Dew" here for a few days. He might just be Owen's favorite person ever.

Grandpa Glupker - Ben's parents arrived on Labor Day and stayed for a week. Then they took Owen home with them for a few days. He had a blast and came home with all sorts of stories to tell.
Grandma and Grandpa Rademacher arrived on Thursday and brought Owen home to us. Aubrey was a little hungry when this picture was taken.
Wide eyed
She loves to be snuggled.
We have really enjoyed all of the company we have had and all the meals that have been prepared for us. What a blessing it is to have so many great friends! My sister and her four kids are next on the calendar. We can't wait!

5 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

It is a blessing to have many good friends! Your baby is adorable!

Diana Oedy said...

I am a little offended that we visited you in the hospital and not only did we not get a picture, but we didn't even get mentioned. :)

Kelly Glupker said...

Diana,
See - I'm terrible about pulling out my camera! Sorry! But I do appreciate your visit. :)

TraceyLD said...

I can't wait to meet Aubrey and hopefully get to hold her. I miss the feel of holding a newborn.

Unknown said...

What an encouragement and blessing to have so many family and friends come visit and celebrate Aubrey's birth! (Love that picture of Aubrey trying to eat Owen's cheek!)