Tuesday, October 06, 2009

One Month

My baby girl is already one month old! Today Aubrey had her well baby visit. She has gained 3 1/2 pounds in the last four weeks and is now in the 95th percentile for weight. She currently weighs 11 pounds, 5.4 ounces. We are trying to get her eating under control. Because I breastfeed I'm never quite sure how much she is eating but apparently she's eating too much too fast. She's taking in a lot of air causing her to throw up, but because she eats so much she's not losing many calories.
According to her doctor she's thriving. I am so thankful for a healthy baby!

9 comments:

Shelby said...

She is so cute!! How nice to have such a great milk supply, hopefully it will regulate for Aubrey soon! Hope everything is going well.

The Hager Happenings said...

She has grown so much!!!! Garrett was my child who ate very quickly. He was always puking. He still eats fast. Some things they just never grow out of! Glad to see that Aubrey is doing well.

Kim said...

Brenden did the same thing, ate too fast then spit it up... and look at him now! I love this pic of Aubrey. She is so beautiful! Brooklyn says she loves Aubrey's pink clothes.

Diana Oedy said...

Oh my goodness, I think she looks exactly like Owen in this picture. I know you are probably sick of hearing that, but she really does.

Kelly Glupker said...

Diana,
Ben took this picture and I thought the exact same thing when I saw it!

Amanda Irene said...

I can't believe it's been a month already.

Sarah Glupker said...

Hi there sweet thing!! She is a little Owen-clone with a decidedly feminine touch...way to eat up,girl!

Aunt Sarah

Sarah Glupker said...

Love that little Owen-hand on the belly... he's probably saying, "Aubee, you happy with tummy pat?"

Unknown said...

Man, I can't get over how much she looks like her brother!!! Congrats on the great eating and weight gain!