Thursday, January 14, 2010

God Sure Does Provide for Us

On my way to the mall today after story time I prayed and asked God to help me find some good deals on clothing for my children. I want to be a good steward and I also want to make sure my kids are dressed for next winter. God answered!


Let me break this down. In this picture, you see:
3 dresses
5 pairs of sweatpants
2 sweatshirts
7 long sleeve shirts
3 sweaters
8 pairs of khakis or jeans
1 skirt
1 snowsuit
3 jackets

I'm thinking that's quite a bit for the $80 I spent. Thank you, Jehovah Jireh!

5 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

headed there today with a $10 off a $50 purchase coupon. also praying we can get lots for the money. thanks for sharing!

Pam said...

We're headed there today too! Hopefully we can get as much stuff for the money. For some reason the big kid stuff costs more and more. Have you checked out oldnavyweekly.com? They have GREAT in store coupons.

Kelly Glupker said...

Thanks for the coupon information! I have to admit, I did cheat a little. I went shopping YESTERDAY even though the clearance items are not marked down until TODAY. So today I am going in with my receipt and will be reimbursed half of what I paid. SO - all that to say that you may not have much selection if you wait until the items are already marked down. By then it's often picked over.
Good luck to you two! Share what deals you find.

Amanda Irene said...

what you big cheater!!! Thats a fab idea!!! I am so gonna do that!

Gina said...

Wow! That's amazing!