Thursday, January 07, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Now that I am not teaching I don't get quite as excited about snow as I used to. But it is a pleasure to see my son enjoy it! We took advantage of the day - slept in, made a big breakfast, played outside, drank hot chocolate and roasted a chicken. We're enjoying it. I love being home with my family!

I'm sure this snow won't last long, it never does here in Kentucky. Have you ever seen someone blow snow with a leaf blower? That's how they do it down here, apparently. I was tempted to go outside and take a picture of the guy blowing our snow.
"IT'S SNOWING!"
Stopping for a quick picture to satisfy Mama
The world's best dad
Me and my Little Man

1 comments:

Shelby said...

Cute Pictures! Owen looks like he is enjoying himself.