Aubrey is now 10 months old! Here is what she's up to:
Thursday, July 08, 2010
- She started pulling herself up a while ago, but now she's walking along furniture.
- She plays "peek-a-boo"
- She not only says, "ma-ma" and "da-da" but she knows who those titles belong to.
- She waves "bye-bye"
- She's starting to blow kisses: she'll put her hand to her mouth and make the "mwuah" noise.
- She still loves to swim. She never tires of the water.
- Because she loves water, she also loves bath time. When she hears the water running she crawls over to the tub and stands next to it waiting to get inside. She then cries when it's time to get out of the bath.
- She really likes story-time at our local library, especially the singing.
- She loves table food and won't eat baby food. She usually eats more than Owen during meal time. She can easily eat an entire hot dog or chicken breast for dinner, along with a few side dishes. She will eat pretty much anything.
- She is quickly losing interest in nursing. I have a feeling she might be weaned before she's a year old.
- She likes to swing at the park and play with cars, empty water bottles and baby dolls.
- She sleeps about 12 hours a night and takes two naps a day.
- She loves getting her teeth brushed.
Such a big girl (and a happy one too)!
Now that Aubrey is more mobile, she's invading Owen's space. He spends many hours playing with his cars on the edge of the couch. Aubrey doesn't like to be left out.
Having a little "talk" about who gets to play here
Owen has figured out that he can play on my bed where Aubrey can't get to his cars . . . yet
But she still won't leave him alone! She loves her brother.