Monday, October 11, 2010

Date Night With My Little Man

It's not very often that I get to spend one-on-one time with my son, Owen. So I was thrilled when Ben told me that I could take Owen to see VeggieTales Live last week. Ben usually plans little outings for he and Owen to go on together. In fact, when he ordered the two tickets for the show it was supposed to be for he and Owen to go. He wanted to go, but the day before the concert he suggested that Owen and I have a night out together. I was so excited to have a night out with my Little Man. Heading out the door for our Mommy/Son date!
I know this picture is not flattering but I had to post it because I thought it was so sweet. I told Owen to smile for a picture and without any prompting he kissed me as soon as I took the picture. He's such a charmer!

There were thousands of people who came to hear VeggieTales!
Owen was really excited to see Bob and Larry! He only listens to their music so I'm not sure he even knew what they looked like.

As it turns out, VeggieTales sing a LOT of songs that we are not familiar with. But Owen loved dancing to the songs he did know.

After the concert we treated ourselves to some ice cream. It was a great night!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun fun memory you made!