Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend With the Grandparents

Grandma and Grandpa Glupker came to visit this weekend. The kids enjoyed the extra attention - lots of hugs, kisses, reading, wrestling and playing. Each grandparent spent some one-on-one time with Owen. Grandma took him to get a Happy Meal (something he never gets from us) and Grandpa took him to the park and then went for a nice long walk/hike with him. Owen LOVES his grandparents and enjoyed having them here. I think they enjoyed it too! Owen loves to make up stories and share them. It was a real treat for him to have a new audience. I had to put an end to his story one night so he could go to bed. His stories can easily last 30 minutes or more.
Aubrey shares our family's love for reading.
Wrestling with Grandpa
Aubrey only snuggles on her terms.
She must be texting. We don't let her play with our cell phones but Grandparents are good about that kind of stuff!
She was so happy to have a real phone to play with!
Reading with Grandma - sweet times.

3 comments:

Kara said...

So sweet! I would love to get my hands on a pair of those red and white jammies... do you know where they came from?

Kelly Glupker said...

I love Children's Place, Kara, and that's where they are from. I think I paid $6 for them a few weeks ago.

Pam said...

Nothing like time with Grandma and Grandpa. It's my kids favorite thing ever. Glad they are making sweet memories.