Tuesday, April 12, 2011

24 Weeks

Baby #3 at 24 weeks
There are less than 16 weeks left until my due date. I feel great and really do enjoy being pregnant. With all of my pregnancies I've had some pretty bad back pain, but I still LOVE being pregnant! People often ask me how I'm feeling as if I'm sick or something. I'm happy I can say, "I feel great!" I know not everyone feels this way, so I'm very thankful.

My belly is starting to get in the way a little more, making its presence known. The kids like to rub it and talk to the baby. The baby is moving regularly and, from what we can tell, is developing well. My doctor didn't see everything he wanted to see at my last ultrasound so I'm schedule for another one in two weeks.


"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You look great, Kelly! I usually feel pretty good during the last 2 trimesters, too! I figure it's the easiest time to be a mom - the baby is all taken care of in there - stay as long as he/she needs to! :-)

Kelly Glupker said...

Oh, Jenny - I couldn't agree more!!! ha!