Monday, April 25, 2011

26 Weeks: Inside & Out

Here is the inside: Here is our baby at 26 weeks. Notice the little hand holding the right side of the face . . . so cute! The baby was sleeping during most of the ultrasound and yawned several times. My doctor wanted me to have another ultrasound to check a couple of things. One thing was the kidneys and thankfully they look great! The other thing was the face because the baby always has his/her hands and feet in front of the face so we haven't been able to get a real good peek. Today he (no, I don't know the gender) was holding the back of his knee and pulling it in right up to the front of his face like he was kissing his knee cap. But, finally, at the very end of the ultrasound we were able to see the precious face!


And the Outside:




"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful. Sounds like everything is going well. Happy Easter to you and your family!