Saturday, October 01, 2011

2 Month Check Up

Evie Kate had her two month well baby visit this last week. Did you catch that? TWO MONTHS?! I can't believe my baby is already two months old. We had a nurse we've never had before. She looked at all three of my children and then said to me, "I don't know who your middle child looks like, but your son and your baby look exactly alike!" She certainly wasn't the first person to tell me that Evelyn looks like her brother. I can see it a little bit too.
Here she is! All 12 pounds 2 ounces of her. She's also 23 inches long. She's in the 75th percentile for both height and weight. She has gained 4 pounds 5 ounces and grown 3 inches in the last 8 weeks.
She is consistently sleeping about 12 hours every.single.night. Bless her! She's on a pretty regular schedule of three naps a day. Her morning nap is a few hours long giving me a perfect opportunity to do school with Owen. She has a nice afternoon nap and then usually a short cat nap in the evening. She's down for the night around 8:30. Near as I can tell she drinks about 5 ounces at each feeding. She is such a good baby!!!

There's that big slobbery smile that warms my heart!

YES - that is a clip in her hair!

0 comments: