Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sibling Love

No sibling rivalry here . . . at least none that involves Evie Kate. They both wanted to lay next to Evie and hold her hand
I thought my first two children got a lot of kisses. But Evie gets lots more. Not only does she have Mama and Daddy kissing on her, but a brother and sister too!


I'm so thankful that my older two children adore their baby sister! Any time Evelyn cries I hear Aubrey say, "What's the matter? Shhh. It's okay." She mothers her little sister, to be sure.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Those cheeks! Those glorious cheeks. Abby was my chubby cheeked kid. :) Love the pics.

suzanne said...

My favorite part about your blog these days is all the pics of Aubrey in her undies! So cute!

Kelly Glupker said...

Suzanne,
I wondered if anyone would notice that. She HATES to wear pants! haha!

Suzanne said...

Charlotte is the same - and it doesn't bother me because it's so much easier taking her potty! And, I love her cute little buns in those undies.