Friday, December 02, 2011

Happy Girl at 4 Months

My baby girl is 4 months old! Evie Kate is pure joy. She is quite possibly the sweetest little baby I have ever known. She is so happy, full of smiles and giggles. And I just adore her laugh. I can't really describe it but it's often a silent, breathy chuckle.
At 4 months old:
She has rolled over twice.
She wears size 2 diapers.
She laughs and smiles all the time. Just look at her and she will give you a big gummy grin.
She still has lots of dark hair.
She sleeps 12 hours a night and takes 2 naps a day (each about 2-3 hours long).
She is eats breast milk only and I don't plan to start solids for a while.
She wears 6 month clothes but is moving into size 9 month footy pajamas.
She weighs an even 15 pounds (75th percentile) and is 26 inches long (90-95th percentile).
Daddy loves his girl(s)!
Sweet Smile

Even with dried snot on her nose she is absolutely precious!

0 comments: