Thursday, February 09, 2012

Evie Kate at Six Months

Evie Kate Kate (that's what we often call her and I don't know why) is now six and a half months old. This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago with my phone. I have been absolutely, positively horrible about taking pictures. This must change!

At six months:
- She is still toothless regardless of how many times I've thought she's teething.
- She wears size 3 diapers.
- She weighs 17 pounds 8 ounces and is 26.5 inches long putting her in the 75th percentile for both weight and height.
- She is breastfeeding almost exclusively. We've tried solids. She's not that interested.
- She loves to grab my face and neck with her little hands and squeeze with all her might while she rubs her face into mine. I think this is her way of snuggling and kissing, but it can be painful. She often leaves scratches on my neck no matter how short her nails are.
- She continues to be the happiest and most contented baby around.
- She almost immediately rolls to her belly when placed on her back.
- She loves to jump in her johnny jump up.
- She adores her older siblings. Owen can make her laugh the hardest.
- She takes two naps a day that are each a few hours long. She's sleeping 12 hours at night.
- She has great hair. :)

0 comments: