Friday, July 14, 2006

Oh, How I love to Camp!

The first time I tried posting my camping pictures took too long, so I didn't get them all up. Here are a few more.









This is Ben and his brother playing football in the lake on the 4th of July. It was such a great day to be in the water. It was incredibly warm and the waves were great!







You can't tell, but the lake is behind us.











Here's my Dad! He seemed to enjoy his time of reading and relaxing! He came up to stay with us for two nights.







Uncle Ben and Cole . . . they sure love each other.









Cole is almost buried!









5 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Great pics :)

Ben & Shannon said...

Those are some cute pictures!

Jake B. said...

Kelly,
With the food pic down a little ways? Was it yours on the left and his on the right? Because what i remember of you is that you could put the food away yourself!!

Heather said...

Cute pictures, Kelly!!

Kelly Glupker said...

Jake,
Oh how I have changed! Well, I would like to think I have. I can still pack it away, but as I have gotton older I have learned the value of discipline. It sure is hard though! :)