Saturday, October 07, 2006

A fun weekend with family and a couple of victories for the Tigers

Ben and I made a quick trip back to Michigan to visit family and watch the Tigers kick some Yankee butt!
Friday night we watched the game with Ben's whole family and Saturday night we watched them with mine. Unfortunately I don't have my
camera with me which is why I don't have any pictures of Ben's family. All of these pics were taken with Kim's camera.






Brooklyn and Daddy


















Me and my best friend Kim















Brenden LOVES to "go up high" as he calls it.

5 comments:

Pam said...

The kids are getting so BIG! They are adorable.
Love you guys!

Kim said...

It was really good to see you guys. The weekend went by way too fast. The kids miss you.

Rob and Amanda Edmondson said...

good pics, and your hair is cute:)

Jenny LaBo said...

So glad you guys had a great weekend!

Kelly Glupker said...

Christine,
I think you are the first person to notice my hair. I just got it cut and I TRIED to color back to my natural color. I know it seems dark, but I think my hair has gotton that dark over the last few years. Anyhow, thanks!

Kim,
I am glad you think the weekend went by too fast - makes me feel like we weren't a bother! :) We sure love staying with you guys. I love waking up to Cole saying, "Uncle Ben and Aunt Kelly, it's not dark anymore" as he shakes that rattle thing in our faces!