Thursday, July 12, 2007

Chris' Visit

Our friend Chris came to Louisville the last weekend of June. We played Settlers (which I believe Chris lost every time), ate a lot, went to church, and visited Marengo Caves. The guys even got to golf for free. Below are some pictures of our weekend.
Ben and Chris immediately decided to go climbing when we drove by these rocks.

Here is the view I had while the guys went exploring inside.

Chris must have decided to try out our camera. I don't remember taking this picture.
Inside Marengo Cave. It was my first time in a cave - I enjoyed the experience.
Outside the cave
Inside the cave.
Isn't this cool?!? It was only 52 degrees.
We enjoyed your visit, Chris. You are always welcome. Anybody else interested in visiting Louisville?

8 comments:

Kara said...

Chris ALWAYS does a self-portrait if a camera is in his reach.

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Looks like and sounded like you 3 had a great time, the cave looks really neat ! Maybe sometime the Armstrongs will have to come visit :)

Kelly Glupker said...

The Armstrongs are always welcome -except for maybe Gus. Dogs and Glupkers don't go well together. :)

Pam said...

Kara's right he does, I have literally hundreds of Chris' self-portraits.

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeh!
Chris & cameras - watch out!

Unknown said...

Awesome caves! I bet all the hiking to get up there was a great workout for you, little mama!

How did they manage to golf for free?

Kelly Glupker said...

Alicia,
It actually wasn't much of a hike. I didn't climb the rocks with the guys. No need taking any unnecessary risks!
The guys went golfing on a Saturday night around 7:30. I guess the worker thought it was already late so he just let them go on in for free. Jehovah-Jireh!

Chris said...

My finger must have slipped on the camara... :)
I had a great weekend. If anyone is interested in visiting the Glupkers, they are great hosts. Thank you!!

Kelly, I think I won one game of Settlers, but I am willing to try again!!