Tuesday, October 02, 2007

For Aunt Judy - and everyone else

Several people have asked for more pictures, but I have honestly been too busy to post any. Aunt Judy emailed me today and told me she expected to see new pictures "tomorrow." I guess a deadline is just what I needed. So here are a few pictures of our boy.

"Uh-oh, I think I just filled my diaper - again!"

I got out of the shower and walked into the bedroom to find my two boys snoozing together.
Owen still enjoys studing with daddy. He's starting to get too big for the desk though.

"Hi, Aunt Kimmie. I was wondering if Cole and Brenden could come over."
Sometimes it is so hard to keep him awake during feedings. He'll be screaming for food and after 5 minutes I have to fight with him to keep him awake so he can finish eating.
For the sake of the family, I'll try to post more often. Of course very few of you ever read this blog before Owen was born!

16 comments:

Chris said...

Kelly,
I have been a faithful reader of your blog and I also appreciate the pictures of Owen. I check everyday for new pictures. I may not always comment, but I'm watching!!

Kara said...

He just gets cuter every week!
Don't worry about him falling asleep during feedings. He's clearly thriving. :)

Pam said...

He is getting cuter and cuter! And those cheeks!! Thanks for the pictures they are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Is this the same baby that weighed in at 5 and a half pounds?! Cause he's got a few pounds in those chubby cheeks alone!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

I love checking your blog, daily at that ! may not comment but always watching :)
He is adorable and love seeing the new pics.

Laurie said...

Wow, such a big boy already. So adorable...I just want to kiss his cheeks. :)

Anonymous said...

Doesn't anybody want to "thank" me for getting Kelly to post some more pictures???

Aunt Judy

Anonymous said...

Thanks Aunt Judy!!!!!
and thank YOU Kelly!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Thank you thank you !!!!
we have been waiting and waiting :)

Kelly Glupker said...

Aunt Judy!!! You actually left a comment!

Kelly Glupker said...

Aunt Judy!!! You actually left a comment!

Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't know that I could!!! Look out now :)
That picture of Ben & Owen sleeping is precious and the others are just too cute. Maybe sometime he'll be calling ME!!! (Don't say anything to Owen though, I want him to think of me on his own :)

Matt & Nicki said...

I can't get over how much he has changed--he is getting so big, and really filling out. That picture of him and Ben is priceless! Those "daddy" moments are always special!

brokeontwizzlers said...

Those are some really cute pictures! i love the one on the desk and the last one where you can't keep him awake. he's so cute!

Phil Luter said...

I'm sure Grampa Glupker is having the time of his life this weekend. He could hardly wait to cuddle with this little guy. We are all anxious for you to make a trip up here so we can see this wondrous child for ourselves.

Anonymous said...

My little guy is getting SOOOO big!! Still cute as ever, and still my favorite nephew.

XOXOXOX
Aunt Sarah